A Family Guide to Waste-free Living
Tackle our ever-growing waste problem.
A Family Guide to Waste-free Living gives you all the information, advice, budget-friendly recipes and projects you'll need to start reducing waste in your life.
Lauren and Oberon Carter make it it simple and sustainable for families to eliminate waste in the home, at work, at school and out in the world. This is a practical and inspiring resource for anyone wanting to live more sustainably.
Inside you'll find:
- Simple activities for the whole family.
- Instructions on building waste-free kits for around the house and out and about.
- A plan for creating change by advocating to government and business.
- Tackle our ever-growing waste problem with all the information, advice, budget-friendly recipes and projects you'll need to start reducing waste in your life.
About the Authors
Lauren and Oberon Carter have been living completely waste and recycling free since 2015 and now dedicate themselves to helping others do the same. They have become sought after for their expertise on waste reduction and are the founders of Zero Waste Tasmania.
- Lauren Carter, Oberon Carter
- Date of publication
- Feb 2021
- Pan Macmillan Australia
- Book Format
- Number of pages
- 22.5 x 17.6 x 2.0