Studio Tinta Bundle-Dyeing Kit
Get everything you need to create incredible, permanent botanical prints on fabric. Perfect for upcycling some old clothes or sheets, creating unique fabrics for sewing, quilting, knitting or weaving, or making a gift for a loved one.
- 4 x sachets of natural dyes perfect for bundle-dyeing (weld, cutch, madder, brazilwood, logwood and/or fustic, depending on stock and season)
- 1 x sachet of aluminium potassium sulphate to pre-treat your fibre in order to prevent fading and washing out
- 1 x silk satin fabric swatch for testing
- 1 x instruction booklet including how to use mordants, bundle-dye and make your own dye bath using the dyes inside the kit as well as dyes you can find at home
- 1 x digital copy of The Plant Guidebook where you can learn about 20+ different plants, which colours they make and how to use them.
About Studio Tinta
Founded in 2018 by Katie Wilkins, Studio Tinta is located on Awabakal land in New South Wales, Australia, and is committed to providing excellent natural dye education that encourages people to learn how to reuse, upcycle and save textiles from landfill using sustainable methods.